Thursday, August 4, 2011

Obsess Much? (original post date 11/13/10)


Ever since I stumbled upon the whole “thinspo” thing, I can’t stop thinking about it.  I know, just let it go, but I can’t.  As I continued to think about it, I decided to add a small disclaimer to my Hot vs. Not photos. 
I do not think that only “bigger” girls are hot.  I meant that as a drastic comparison to say that being bigger, healthier, and happier is sexier than being stick thin, starving yourself, and ultimately being unhappy all the time.  Skinny girls are sexy, too.  I have no problem with skinny girls, and I myself would like to be a healthier, skinnier version of myself someday.  I have friends who are naturally thin (lucky bitches!) and friends who work hard, eat right and take care of themselves to stay in shape to look thin. 
In addition to the size 10 model and Khloe Kardashian from my previous post, I think that these real girls are hot (and inspirational), too:

No comments:

Post a Comment