Thursday, August 4, 2011

Busy as a Bee (original post date 12/8/10)


Today I am angry with myself for having let myself fall off the wagon, yet again.  Last week I started a long term sub job that will last until the 17th of December and possibly longer.  Long term sub jobs are different than regular sub jobs, in that I have to plan every lesson, every day (as opposed to having it done for me by the teacher).  I have to stay after school to hang up artwork, move the desks of problem students, make copies, etc.  Doing all of these things puts me at work later than I’m used to, which means I’ve been putting off the gym because all I want to do at the end of a long day is RELAX!  I’m tired and my little first graders have sucked all of the energy out of me—the energy I used to use for cardio and strength training.  

This week; however, I am making it my ultimate goal to get my butt back to the gym!  Along with forcing my exhausted, lazy self back to the gym, I am also going to try and sneak these in throughout the course of my day.  I am already on my feet and walking for 6 hours, but adding a little more never hurt anyone (and clearly can only benefit me)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment