Thursday, August 4, 2011

Because Some of You Have Asked... original post date 6/30/11


My summer book list:

Skinny Bitch - Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin (lifestyle bible and the reason for my new path to veganism)
Bridges of Madison County - Robert J. Waller
Something Borrowed - Emily Griffin
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
Committed - Elizabeth Gilbert (half way through... for some reason I can't seem to finish this one)
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Schindler’s List - Thomas Keneally
Sarah’s Key - Tatiana de Rosnay
Picking Cotton: Our Memoir of Injustice and Redemption - Jennifer Thompson-Cannino and Ronald Cotton
Something Blue - Emily Griffin
Love the One You’re With - Emily Griffin
Baby Proof - Emily Griffin
The Bedside Baccalaureate - David Rubel (editor) [page a day reading to keep me knowledgable on important events in history]

I have a bookshelf filled with more books that I want to read, but this list should be enough to get me through the summer. I would also love to have your suggestions on books to add to my list for future reading. What books have you read that are absolute must reads and/or what books are you reading this summer?

*Note that this list is subject to change in the event that I stumble upon something that sparks my interest in a “must read now!” sort of way.

Happy summer and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment