To those of you I follow, especially my fitness/health/body image/inner beauty girls (Danyale George, Jaime Mendryga, Lunden Michelle Souza, Genaye Mowrer), I just wanted to say thank you for all of your inspiration, words of wisdom, and motivational tips. Your quotes and pictures have helped me stay focused and motivated on my slow, but steady journey to being happy with who I am and being the best me that I can be. I make sure to add your name in the “source” section at the bottom of each post that I ‘borrow’ from you, but I just wanted to give extra credit and an extra ‘thank you’ for occasionally letting me use your posts as my own. Not only do they help me, but some of my friends and followers from other blog sites have expressed appreciation for them as well.
To said friends and followers, some of you have expressed your liking in the makeover of my new blog and I would just like to say that while some of the words and inspiration are my own, it is important that I credit the girls I mentioned above for doing their part in this makeover as they have been such a big part in this blog (and life) change.
No comments:
Post a Comment