Monday, December 7, 2009

Today is the Day!

Hello, Blog world!

Since October I have been obsessed/addicted to blogging. Actually, to be more accurate I have been addicted to reading blogs but not actually writing my own. With
school and work and everything else in between I was suffering from blogger's guilt. Sure I could squeeze in a couple of extra minutes in my mornings to read a few blogs, but to actually take the time to write my own, not a chance (I blame the perfectionist in me)!

Well, now that I am near the end of my credential program (woo!) I have some extra time on my hands, so I am officially taking the plunge in hopes of becoming a full-fledged, committed blogger! I am not promising daily or even weekly posts (I'm already predicting a slow start); nor am I promising perfect punctuation (although I'm fairly certain my grammar and spelling are up to par, so we're all safe in those areas). I am promising; however, ME! Raw, unedited, unfiltered, sometimes funny, sometimes emotional, open and honest--Me.

So, here goes nothing...

My feelings about blogging are shared with my feelings about
Twitter--What's the point if you don't have followers? Well, thanks to the pressure and repeated requests from Caitlin, Danielle, and Nikki, I now have people who want to hear what I have to say (so like it or not, you asked for it girls!).

I'm off to great places! Today is my day! My mountain is waiting... I'm on my way! [Oh yeah, I believe that imitation (well, let's be real-copying/stealing) is a sincere form of flattery. So, thanks for this, Dr. Seuss]


1 comment:

  1. Hip-hip-hooray!! And it my options are "like it or not", I choose "like it"!!

    ReplyDelete