Friday, October 7, 2011

Seriously, Panda. Make.Up.Your.Mind.

Because I'm THE most indecisive person I know (and if you know me, probably the most indecisive person you know, too), I've changed my mind again and am headed back to Tumblr.  I know I rambled on about all the moral reasons why I wanted to leave and come back here, but I've decided to put those issues behind me (turn a blind eye, if you will), focusing on the blogs that I love and ignoring those that just plain get under my skin.  After all, no one is forcing me to read them, right? Right.

With this particular blog, Tumblr seems to be a better fit for my style.  Pandamonium has turned into more of an inspiration/journaling blog of sorts with more photos and quotes than words.  Although, as the headline says, Pandamonium is dedicated to writing about the craziness that is my life; so rest assured I will still be writing about the crazy, the funny, the thought provoking, the passions, the wonderful and sometimes not-so wonderful things that are my life!

Sooo.... change your follower settings, or bookmarks, or file it away upstairs; whatever you need to do, and come join me back at auntiepanda.tumblr.com

Also, I'll still be writing about my running journeys and half marathon training at If You're One Of Us (I haven't left Blogger completely).

No comments:

Post a Comment