Hello there fellow Blogger's! I took a temporary hiatus from Blogger to try out Tumblr, but alas, I have decided to return to my roots. I like the appeal of having a blogging app on my iPhone, but I don't like the lack of privacy nor do I like the fact that Tumblr has turned into a sort of porn site. I can't decide which bothers me more; the women who post naked photos of themselves on a blogging site, or the men who view them. Either way, I don't want to be associated with or support a site that doesn't filter such activity.
I also like the blogroll feature Blogger offers. I get all of my blogs conveniently located in one place. In recent months I have been filing the blogs I follow in a folder in my bookmarks tab, but for some reason I forget to look, or more often than not, have intentions to look, but get side tracked and never finish scrolling through them all.
So, I guess this leaves me with some "house keeping" to do... getting reacquainted with Blogger, editing my layout, attempting to transfer Tumblr posts back here, and updating my profile, widgets, blogroll, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment